We're a team of 19 people who believe in the power of local communities.
We know that what makes Streetlife great is the people who use it daily to talk to their neighbours, share, and support one another. Our role is to build a simple, robust platform that enables this, and to bring more people onto it.
We're based in Holborn, London.
Our mission is to help people connect with their neighbours and build stronger, safer communities.
- We believe that within every local community there is a wealth of knowledge and support.
- We believe that when local people connect they build stronger, safer communities.
- We believe in open and free conversation and in giving local people and organisations a voice.
- We believe that connecting online can facilitate real-world friendships.
- We believe that by talking to our neighbours we can help beat isolation.
- We believe in open dialogue between local residents and the officials they elect to represent them.
- We believe in supporting independent traders, championing local businesses, and reinvigorating British high streets.
- We believe that social media can be practical and powerful.
- We believe that trust is essential in any community – both online and offline.
- We believe in creating innovative tools that make it easy for everyone to participate.